On this web page you have access to our freight rates, rules and conditions for ocean and inland transportation.
Please select from the list below what you are interested in:
Organisation Name: Hapag-Lloyd AG
Organisation Record: 005980
Organisation Type: VOCC
Address: Ballindamm 25, D-20095 Hamburg, Germany
Contact: Thomas Mansfeld
Phone: +49 (0 )40 3001-2250
FAX: +49 (0 )40 3001-2254
Contact in USA : Gary Cleave
Phone: +1 (732 )885-3717
Fax: +1 (732 )885-3723
The Hapag-Lloyd Ocean Tariff consists of 2 parts:
- Rules and Regulations
- Ocean Rates and Surcharges according to the different trades
Details can be found under Tariff Records. All information contained in the tariff is true and accurate and no unlawful alteration will be permitted.
The Inland Tariffs contain rate information on land freights, surcharges and additional rules and regulations.
- European Inland Tariff (HPGC-015) including Mediterranean and Africa - Export and Import
- USA Export Inland Tariff (HPGC-016)
- USA Import Inland Tariff (HPGC-018)
- Canada Inland Tariff (CAIT) - Export and Import
- Latin America Inland Tariff (LAIN) - Export and Import
Bill of Lading Tariff
For legal requirements the Terms and Conditions are published for Bill of Ladings and SeaWaybills.
Essential Terms are part of service contracts.
Local Charges / Service Fees
Please find details per country in the list of the respective Region/Continent under Local Charges/Service Fees.